23 February 2021 – TECBAR, COMBAR and ChBA are jointly hosting a panel discussion “The Silk Application and Life as a Junior Silk” from 5.30pm-6.30pm. This will be administered by Gray’s Inn.
The panel discussion and Q&A session will be led by Siân Mirchandani QC of 4 New Square. The panellists include:
- Mrs Justice Cockerill, Judge in Charge of the Commercial Court, DBE
- Mrs Justice O’Farrell, Judge in Charge of TCC, DBE
- Mrs Justice Bacon, Chancery Division, DBE
- Russell Wallman – Chief Executive of the QCA
- Andrew Walker QC – QCA Selection Panel
- Claire Packman QC elect – 4 Pump Court (2020 silk)
- Nichola Warrender QC elect – Quadrant Chambers (2020 silk)
- Saima Hanif QC elect – 3 VB (2020 silk)
- Clare Dixon QC elect – 4 New Square (2020 silk)
- Myriam Stacey QC elect – Landmark Chambers (2020 silk)
We welcome all practitioners (barristers and solicitors) and practice managers. This includes more junior practitioners who want a better understanding of what the application and life in silk entails. Questions can be sent to the email address below and will be addressed by the panel.
This event is organised by the Equality and Diversity Sub-Committees of TECBAR, COMBAR and ChBA and has been generously supported by Gray’s Inn.
RSVP by email to email@example.com